Diana's Peach Crumble
- 6 cu chopped organic fresh peaches (leave skins on)
- 3/4 cu organic white sugar
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp of cornstarch
- 1 stick of organic unsalted butter (at room temp)
- 1/4 cu organic brown sugar
- 1 cu organic white flour
- 1/4 tsp Pink Himalayan Salt
Combine peaches, white sugar, lemon juice, and cornstarch in a bowl and pour into a 9x13 baking pan.
In a bowl, mix together the butter and brown sugar until fluffy. Add flour and Himalayan salt. Gently combine to create nice chunks of dough.
Scatter topping over the fruit. Bake 45 minutes or until the center is bubbly and the crust is nicely browned.
- Diana de Boer, 2017 Ramsey Peach Pie Contest